Custom Search

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pink Tokyo Tower






Tokyo Tower was colored pink today. I didn't know why, but I have look into it after come back home and know that it was "Pink Ribon Campaign". I don't know this is global or domestic, but this is campaign of Breast Cancer. Anyway there was pretty much people around the tower.


There is always pretty much people around the tower, but not bad as around Shibuya. Comparing to Eiffel Tower, there's less people. There's a lot of people who never been to tokyo tower, even though they live in Tokyo. But I think it's not bad to visit tokyo tower, if you visit Tokyo.







This is how they color Tokyo. This way, color of tokyo tower changes sometime. I think tokyo tower is colored green on end of April.


This is standard color of tokyo tower. It is heigher than Eiffel Tower, but I think Eiffel Tower seems bigger. What do you think?
I sometimes climb up the tower to middle level and drink beer. There was also somoking seat which makes me comfortable for me. This place is most standard for tourist, but blind spot for Tokyo residentiary.

No comments: