Custom Search

Monday, September 15, 2008

Japanese characters


Recently Japanese foods, animation is getting popular, Japanese characters are often seen in all over the world. I often see tatoo in Japanese. Some guys in Olympic had tatoo in Japanese. But I often find wrong Japanese and a lot of people can't tell Japanese and Chinese.


In this topics I'll write about Japanese Characters. First, there are 3 kinds of characters in Japanese. They are "Kanji", "Hiragana" and "Katakana". Most Japanese can write more than 1,000 Kanjis. Can you imagine to learn 1,000 characters by heart? I can also write Kanji, but still I can't believe that I can. I'll write the difference of those characters in different topics which will be comming soon!

If you want to convert your name to Japanese, visit NinjaNameService!






No comments: